Gifted for Purpose Workshop
Why Did I Write Gifted for Purpose?
- Most Christian women I meet cannot identify their spiritual gifts.
- God has given me a passion to encourage women to pursue their God-given unique purpose and calling, so that these can be carried out to make this world a better place.
- Most women believe that the only options for serving in their church is teaching Sunday school, or working in the kitchen. Many women are called to lead and serve within women’s ministry, administration and more, but they just don’t know it yet.
- Many women I meet are searching for a greater sense of purpose within their role as mom, wife, coworker. They are busy serving others, but can’t get away from a gnawing in their soul about justice and compassion issues. They long to make a difference in their community, or church, but don’t know where to start.
- Many empty nesters feel lost when the children grow up. These women wonder if God could use their free time for something purposeful, but they don’t know what to do.
Who is Gifted for Purpose For?
- All Christian women
- All Christian churches. I don’t take sides or discuss complementarian or egalitarian viewpoints.
- Women who want to learn how their spiritual gifts, personality style, holy discontent and life story can be used by God to make their churches, communities and the world a better place
- Churches with an interest in discipleship, who want women of their church to know their spiritual gifts, calling, and how these can be used within a church context
- Churches interested in building community, through getting women together to learn, discuss and foster relationship, and connection
Gifted for Purpose Format
- Teaching by Kelly, small group discussion around tables, large group interaction and personal reflection
- Fast paced, well timed, and energetic. This workshop will appeal to all learning styles, and personalities.
- Starting time 9:00 am, session 1, morning coffee break, session 2, lunch, session 3 afternoon coffee break, session 4, finish time 3:30 pm
- Hosted in churches Click here for list of requirements and the Hosting Agreement
Gifted for Purpose Teaching Includes
- 3 Types of Calling
- Biblical Examples of Calling
- Identifying Your Discontent
- Hindrances to Calling
- You’ve Been Entrusted with Much!
- Spiritual Gifts Are and Are Not
- Ministry Inventory Test
- How the Ministry Gifts Work Together as One Body
- How God Has Gifted and Wired You to be a World Changer
“Kelly was easy to listen to and her teaching pointed us to Jesus. She made the interactive parts easy for us introverts to participate in without us feeling anxious! Thank you Kelly for recognizing our differences and facilitating so graciously!” Cindy
“Encouraging, creative, informative workshop. Presented with passion and love. Would be a blessing to any church who wants to further women’s ministries in their church and community.” Colleen
“I really enjoyed learning about my spiritual gifts and in what ways God is calling me for His purpose. Kelly is relate-able and approachable and the workshop was well organized and balanced.” Amy
“I was touched spiritually at what God wanted me to focus on as I transition from one phase of being a mom to the next.” Leanne from Kamloops
“This course helped me more fully understand callings and gave me ideas for ministry and how I can use my unique gifts to serve God better.” Kat
“This workshop left me feeling excited to explore my spiritual gift more and to use them for God’s glory”. Mary Ann
“This course was very inspiring yet also so practical. I came out of this day feeling energized and ready to apply my spiritual gifts!” Debra