LIFE COACHING WITH KELLY RADER
Can You Relate to Any of the Following?
- I am struggling with guilt, grief or fear
- I am feeling overwhelmed and stressed
- I am feeling bored and unmotivated
- I am lacking confidence
- I am frustrated in some of my relationships
- I need someone to walk alongside me and keep me motivated
If you answered yes to any of the above a life coach can help you move forward in these areas. Help is here!
Life coaching is a partnership between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the Client to maximize personal and/or professional potential by facilitating the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and a strategy/plan for achieving these goals.
Life coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if required, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders and is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals.
To put it simply, counselling is a look at the past and how the past has affected us and brought us to today.
Life coaching is a look at today, to identify areas of life we would like to make changes in, and inviting a coach to walk alongside us to help identify, set and achieve our goals.
Kelly Rader is a Certified Professional Coach through FIA ~ Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching and she adheres to theFowler International Academy Coaches Code of Ethics
The following experiences have equipped me to walk alongside others:
- 5 years pastoral experience
- 25 years experience in women’s ministry
- 10 years starting and running a not-for-profit
- Experience as Board Chair, Program Director, Presenter, Facilitator and Mentor in Mentoring of Mother’s Society
- 27 years married and going strong
- Raising 3 successful adult children
- Diploma in Adult Education
- Foundations of Ministry Certificate from Ambrose University
- Relationship challenges in extended family including alcoholism, domestic violence, narcissism, drug abuse, adultery, divorce, eating disorders, unwanted pregnancy …
- Typically 60 minutes in length
- Done through the Zoom platform (client and coach can see and hear each other)
Free Introductory Session
- This 1-hour session will include an introduction to coaching
- Completion of an intake form
- An exercise to help identify your goals in 6 areas of life
- Booking of subsequent meeting
First Paid Session
- Completed intake form is due at this meeting
- During this call I will read you the personal vision statement I have written for you.
- Booking of subsequent meeting
Second Paid Session
- During this call we will develop your personal mission statement and set your 3 month goals.
Ongoing Paid Sessions
- We will continue to talk usually every other week, for 6 months to a year, working on your ongoing goals.
“Kelly is amazing, insightful, and motivating. She has allowed me to figure out how I can build on my health and fitness goals and objectives. She has given me the inspiration and tools I need to achieve these goals. She provides encouragement and guidance to empower me. I now have a great plan and timeline to achieve these goals and objectives and I’m so very excited to be on track in my life. I highly recommend Kelly as an excellent Coach!”