I Coach Individuals
I specialize in helping women in areas of marriage, parenting, relationships, family, divine purpose, Christian living and leadership.
What is Coaching and How Does it Work
Life coaching is a partnership between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the Client to maximize personal and/or professional potential by facilitating the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and a strategy/plan for achieving these goals.
Life Coaching is Not Couselling
Life coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if required, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders and is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals.
To put it simply, counselling is a look at the past and how the past has affected us and brought us to today. Life coaching is a look at today, to identify areas of life we would like to make changes in, and inviting a coach to walk alongside us to help identify, set and achieve our goals.
Who Sets Direction for Coaching Sessions?
The client chooses what areas of life will be focussed on in coaching sessions. Areas of life, which can be addressed include career, relationships, finances, health, spirituality and well-being
What Does a Typical Session Look Like?
- Typically 60 minutes in length
- Done through the Zoom platform (client and coach can see and hear each other)
- We will continue to talk usually every other week, for 3 months to a year, working on your ongoing goals
What Does Kelly Bring to the Table?
Kelly Rader is a Certified Professional Coach through FIA ~ Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching and she adheres to theFowler International Academy Coaches Code of Ethics
- 5 years pastoral experience
- 27 years married and going strong
- Raising 3 successful adult children
- Relationship challenges in extended family including alcoholism, domestic violence, narcissism, drug abuse, adultery, divorce, eating disorders, unwanted pregnancy …