Gifted for Purpose Details
- All Christian women
- All Christian churches. I don’t take sides or discuss complementarian or egalitarian viewpoints.
- Women who want to learn how their spiritual gifts, personality style, holy discontent and life story can be used by God to make their churches, communities and the world a better place
- Churches with an interest in discipleship, who want women of their church to know their spiritual gifts, calling, and how these can be used within a church context
- Churches interested in building community, through getting women together to learn, discuss and foster relationship, and connection
- Most Christian women I meet cannot identify their spiritual gifts
- Most women believe that the only options for serving in their church is teaching Sunday school, or working in the kitchen. Many women are called to lead and serve within women’s ministry, administration and more, but they just don’t know it yet.
- Many women I meet are searching for a greater sense of purpose within their role as mom, wife, or coworker. Women are busy serving others, but can’t get away from a gnawing in their soul about justice and compassion issues. Many women long to make a difference in their community or church but don’t know where to start.
- Many empty nesters feel lost when children grow up. These women wonder if God could use their free time for something purposeful, but they don’t know what to do.
- Teaching by Kelly
- Small group discussion around tables
- Large group interaction
- Personal reflection
Gifted for Purpose is fast paced, well timed, and energetic. This workshop will appeal to all learning styles, and personalities.
- 3 Types of Calling
- Biblical Examples of Calling
- Identifying Your Discontent
- Hindrances to Calling
- You’ve Been Entrusted with Much!
- Spiritual Gifts Are and Are Not
- Ministry Inventory Test
- How the Ministry Gifts Work Together as One Body
- Doors open 8:30 am
- Teaching starts prompt 9:00 am and ends prompt at 3:00 pm
- Lunch and 2 coffee breaks included
Churches in Canada host Gifted for Purpose Workshops
Next Steps To Hosting a Gifted for Purpose Workshop
- Contact Kelly for booking
- Complete the Hosting Agreement
- Register your ministry team or have individuals register individually
- Watch for an email from Kelly containing posters, brochures and social media slides for advertising purposes
- Gather individuals to provide refreshments and handle meeting room set up
- Internet access
- Screen and projector for PowerPoint
- Microphone if room requires it
Gifted for Purpose – Hosting Agreement (Add in link)
Gifted for Purpose – Host Church Advertising Schedule (Add in Link)
Gifted for purpose – Dear Pastor Letter (Add in Link)
Upcoming Gifted for Purpose Locations (Add in link)
HOST A GIFTED FOR PURPOSE WORKSHOP AT YOUR CHURCH VIDEO
Get in Touch With Kelly to Learn more!
Submit your review