Want A Seasoned Christian Keynote or Workshop Speaker For Your Upcoming Women’s Ministry Event?
Kelly Rader may be who you’re looking for.
- Published author. Internationally sought-after Christian keynote speaker.
- Culturally sensitive to Canadian and U.S. cultures.
- Pastored for 5 years & involved in Women’s Ministry for almost 3 decades.
- Chaired boards. Founded a registered charity for 10 years. Certified Life Coach.
- Happily married for over 27 years. Raised 3 wonderful children.
- Focused on relationships, marriage, parenting, family, divine purpose and Christian living.
I help churches and individual women.
I help churches build, restart or revamp women’s ministry by providing leadership training through my First Steps- Building Vibrant Ministry Workshop.
I help individual women find their spiritual/ministry gifts, holy discontent and purpose through my Gifted for Purpose Workshop.
Gifted for Purpose training is a help to churches because it is discipleship training.
- Women who find their gifting and purpose will likely serve with passion in their churches in areas they are gifted at.
- They will serve, not from obligation, but from a sense of joy which will motivate them to keep serving in these areas. This strengthens the church and the community.
I work with Christian churches of many denominations. My work has been mostly within Christian and Missionary Alliance but I have worked with various other denominations as well in a speaking capacity.
When you partner with Defining Purpose, you get the most efficient, user-friendly, culturally-sensitive, Canadian-made, effective and affordable workshop/training/teaching experience that Christian women are looking for right now.
- Happily married for over 27 years, with raising 3 wonderful children
- Internationally sought-after Christian keynote speaker for Women’s Ministry & Leadership Training conferences, events and retreats
- Culturally sensitive to both Canadian and U.S. cultures (I am married to an American and our children all reside in the U.S.)
- Pastored Women’s Ministry for 5 years at Yarrow Alliance Church
- Involved in various capacities in women’s ministry for almost 30 years
- Led departments in and worked with many church denominations (eg.Executive Assistant to the Lead Pastor for 6 years in a Christian and Missionary Alliance Church, a non-denominational church, a Four Square Church and also grew up in an Mennonite Brethren Church.)
- Chaired boards & not-for-profit organizations so I understand by-laws, constitutions, limitations and liabilities. Plus, I understand church budgets, church politics, church policies, church organizational structures, how boards function, the roadblocks to ministry that often exist within a church context.
- Founded a not-for-profit organization and ran “Mentoring of Mother’s Society” for 10 years, a registered charity focused on parenting, marriage and women’s issues
- Certified Life Coach through Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching
- Published author
- Network coordination of a District Women’s Ministry team
- Understand women’s needs and what works and doesn’t work in Women’s Ministry today. Dedicated to speaking to women and resourcing them to achieve their goals within the topics of relationships, marriage, parenting, family, divine purpose and Christian living.
“Kelly was easy to listen to and her teaching pointed us to Jesus. She made the interactive parts easy for us introverts to participate in without us feeling anxious! Thank you Kelly for recognizing our differences and facilitating so graciously!” ~ Cindy
“Encouraging, creative, informative workshop. Presented with passion and love. Would be a blessing to any church who wants to further women’s ministries in their church and community.” ~ Colleen
“I really enjoyed learning about my spiritual gifts and in what ways God is calling me for His purpose. Kelly is relate-able and approachable and the workshop was well organized and balanced.” ~ Amy
“In First Steps, Kelly Rader shared tools and insight into effectively growing women’s ministry. Her honesty and professionalism was greatly appreciated and created an environment of exploring and learning. She was thorough and prepared. An enjoyable day, I highly recommend this seminar for women’s ministry leaders.” ~ Marybeth
- First contact can be via email ([email protected]) or a phone call at (604) 703-4619.
- Share with Kelly your workshop dates and whether your dates are a fit with her schedule
- If the dates fit, you’ll receive a reply with a Hosting Agreement. This explains best practices in hosting her at a seminar or event.